The Dairy Pond Townhomes include twenty-four modern upscale units located on Cedar Ridge Way in Croasdaile Farm, one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Durham. These townhomes back up to a small pond, and have access to the numerous walking paths that are located within the Croasdaile Farm community.
The Dairy Pond Townhomes Association owns, manages, and landscapes all common areas. It is also responsible for the exterior maintenance of each townhome.
All Dairy Pond Townhomes property owners are automatically members of the Homeowners Association with fees due monthly. Please click on the button below to log into the homeowner portal to pay fees, to submit maintenance requests, and to see the HOA bylaws, covenants, and resident rights.
- Repair of roofs, including leaks around chimney and skylight (if any) installed by the builder, and replacement of roofing shingles
- Clear gutter and down spouts at least twice yearly. Replace or repair gutters and downspouts as needed
- Repair or replace siding as needed
- Paint the exterior (the Board will determine standard color selection for the trim, siding, and decks)
- Maintain trees, shrubs and walks by cutting, trimming, weeding, etc. Private plantings such as gardens, trees, shrubs, or flowers are not maintained by DPTHA
- Repair or replace mailbox structures
- Repair parking areas and road
- Provide at the option of the Board, for the removal of ice and/or snow from Cedar Ridge Way and driveways after winter storms
- Repair or replace all water lines from meters to the City of Durham's main water lines within the boundaries of Dairy Pond Townhomes
- Repair or replace water meter boxes as necessary
- Repair or replace common sewer lines from their origin to the city-maintained sewer lines
- Provide an annual termite inspection and six annual pest control service calls to spray for spiders, mosquitoes, roaches, ants, and mice
- Repair interior damage caused by exterior structural flaws (exceptions can be found in Rules and Regulations)