The Cottages at the Harbor community is made up of four lakefront homes on a beautifully landscaped lot on Hyco Lake. It includes a community dock with a covered slip for each home.
All Cottages at The Harbor property owners are automatically members of the Homeowners Association with dues charged monthly. Please click on the button below to log into the homeowner portal to pay dues, to submit a maintenance request, or to make an architectural review request.
- Maintaining Gutters and Downspouts
- Maintaining the Private Roads in the Association
- Landscaping Common Areas
- Maintaining Boat Dock (owner upgrades will not be maintained by the association)
- Painting or Staining Exterior of Units
- Maintaining Trees and Shrubs (excluding those planted by an owner)
- Maintaining Mailboxes, Fences, and Exterior Post Lights (electricity is not covered)
- Repairing or Replacing Roofs
- Maintaining Exterior Building Surfaces (except for glass surfaces)