The West Geer Townhomes include three modern and upscale units located on West Geer Street in downtown Durham. Each townhome has its own rooftop patio and two-car garage, and residents are within easy walking distance to restaurants, shopping and much more.
The West Geer Townhomes Homeowners Association owns, manages and landscapes all common areas. The association is also responsible for most exterior maintenance issues.
All West Geer Townhome property owners are automatically members of the Homeowners Association with fees assessed annually. Please click on the button below to log into the homeowner portal to pay fees, to submit maintenance requests and to see the HOA bylaws, covenants, and resident rights.
- Exterior Painting of Units
- Repairing or Replacing Roofs
- Gutter and Downspout Maintenance
- Exterior Building Surfaces, except for Windows, Screens, and Awnings
- Landscaping, Sidewalks, and Mailboxes
- Exterior Post Lights (electricity is not covered)